this looks amazing and easy and i am planning to try this ASAP. creamy blackberry frozen yogurt (photo and recipe via)
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- 3 cups yogurt cheese (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk ( 14 ounce can, it’s fine if it’s a bit more or a bit less)
- In a blender, puree the blackberries with the sweetened condensed milk.
- In a medium bowl mix the puree with the yogurt cheese.
- Pour the mixture in to your ice-cream maker and follow the manufacturer’s directions.
Blackberries are my favorite of all things.